Friday, September 11, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Wow. That's all I have to say. I just finished Season 7 of Buffy, and I'm at a total lost at what to do. I mean, what do you do when you finish a show like Buffy? It was really my first real show I ever watched. The first that wasn't on Nick, Disney, or Cartoon Network. Not those shows on Food Network, Disovery, Animal Planet, they'er cool, sometimes. But their not real, Buffy was real. It was a show you could connect with, because it was about being human. Good and Evil. Right and Wrong. Black and White. Or rather how their isn't black and white. Their's gray. So what else could I do but rewatch every single Buffy and Angel episode, and write a review and summery about it? And the movie, of course. And after that probably Dollhouse. I think Firefly was supposed to be a good show. I keep on seeing Dark Angel. Maybe I'll look up every show made by Joss, or the Mutant people, whatever their name is. Oh, and I haven't finished with Angle. Not quite yet. I'm thinking about watching Bones, I haven't seen any of it, except for when I was flipping through the channels, and I was like "OMG, David!". I don't know how to say or spell most last names, some names, a lot of company names... Maybe I can get someone to edit this. Though chances are if I tell Issa, or Cassy, or Ella, or Kate they'll just roll their eyes. And Maddie hasn't even watched it. Hmph. Well, I'll just have to wait and see what this turns into...

No comments:

Post a Comment